Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 1: Take 2

I am the lamest of the lame, sickness-wise, for being out so long. I figured the only responsible thing to do would be to start over from the beginning. So I am. This my second first day (non-sensical?).

It went well... sort of. I'm doing the P90 Lean program, to just burn fat, and the first routine is Core Synergistics. It KICKED MY BUTT. Big time. I feel great emotionally for doing it, but sweet mother I am tired and limp. I'm all noodley. Ha ha.

Dave is on Week 3, and he's already seeing results. It's awesome cause he works out shirtless and you can totally see the definition in his stomach and chest. He looks really cool when he exercises. I think I look more like a semi-beached whale trying to wriggle back out to sea.

I am a little discouraged at how hard it was to do everything without using the little cheats they show you just in case, but you know what they say! The first day is the hardest!   ... again.

No comments:

Post a Comment