Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 2: Take 2

Everyone in the world is a liar. The first day is NOT the hardest.

The second day is definitely harder.

Today I did Cardio X, which has elements from Yoga, Kenpo, Plyometrics and Synergistics. And it is NON-STOP. No breaks. None. Not even quick ones. I sweat in places I didn't know could sweat. Do you know how weird it feels to sweat from your forearms? Really weird. And I'm used to sweating. I'm German, so trust me when I say I know how it feels to sweat. But that was crazy.

*Sidenote: My kid is totally cute. He was in the living room with me waving his arms and doing little kicks. He was all over the place. Ha ha! He probably had better form than I did.

1 comment:

  1. Hayden Zumba's with me too. He now refers to exercise time as "Size". They are so much fun!! Keep up the good work. It will get easier:)

    ReplyDelete