Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 11

Yoga today. The first 40 minutes are no joke, but the last 5 minutes nearly put me to sleep (until I cracked an eye open to see a big diaper bum looming as Liam sat on my face).

Here's some good news I thought you all might like to hear: I lost 2 pounds exactly. I haven't noticed any difference in any of my clothes yet, but I do notice a big difference when I'm exercising. My legs are lasting a little longer and I can handle slightly heavier weights. I know I started off with no specific goals other than "get hot", but I think I found a goal. I want to do every exercise on the videos perfectly. I want to hold the yoga positions, do every ab move (sans whimpering), and keep my legs straight when they ought to be (which is way harder than you might think it is). Not just for yoga, for all of the workouts. So there you have it, my new goal:

Perfect form.

No comments:

Post a Comment